- Brief theory on land use change modeling
- Visual interface, library of analytical and simulation algorithms, and high level programming language of Dinamica EGO.
- Designing and use of submodels.
- Design, calibration, validation, and operation of land use change model.
- Examples of applications of Dinamica EGO, including fire spread, carbon cycling and emissions, fluvial regime, spatially-explicit land use rent models, and other econometric models.
Requirement: Experience with GIS or environmental modeling
Duration: 4 days (8 hours per day)